We are pleased to share with you that FICCI is organising a two day “Online masterclass on Recent Changes under GST regime” on 23rd April (Friday) and 28th April (Wednesday), 2021. This two-day highly interactive masterclass will provide participants thorough understanding of the impact of various notifications, circulars issued under the GST regime in the last one year and recent amendments to the GST Laws in India. The training programme will also focus on an update on important rulings by the Authority of Advance Ruling, writ petitions under the GST and key areas of potential litigation.
The schedule of the online master class will be as follows:
Day & Date : 23rd April (Friday) and 28th April (Wednesday), 2021
Time : 3.00 PM to 4.30 PM
Venue: Online, Webex Platform
The detailed session schedule is appended below:-
Session I – Recent Amendments to the GST Laws, Mechanism of E-invoicing, Return filing under GST Regime
- Understanding the impact of the notifications amending key provisions on input tax credit restriction/utilization, cancellation/suspension of registration etc.;
- Recent amendments to the CGST Act, 2017;
- Understanding the impact of key notifications and circulars issued under GST regime in the last one year;
- Concept of e-invoicing, applicability and understanding of key issues surrounding e-invoicing;
- An update on returns under GST regime, mechanism of claiming Input tax credit, issues surrounding reconciliation of ITC etc.
- Overview of new schemes and procedures under GST regime;
- Recent circulars and changes regarding refunds under GST regime;
- Practical Issues and Challenges
Session II – Appeal and Review mechanism under GST regime, an update on Important rulings by the Authority of Advance Ruling, Writ petitions and other key areas of potential litigations in the near term under GST regime
- Concept of Appeal and Review Mechanism under GST regime;
- Important rulings by the Authority of Advance Ruling in the last one year, Impact and Practical Challenges;
- Recent landmark decisions and issues surrounding writ petitions;
- Other key areas of potential litigation under GST
On successful completion of the course, the participants will be provided Certificate of Participation, Presentations by Subject-Matter Experts ,High-Quality Video Recording.
- For Both Sessions : INR 2,500 plus applicable GST
- For students : INR 2000 plus applicable GST on submission of valid ID proof
- For Any One Session : INR 1250 plus applicable GST
We look forward to your support to make this initiative a success and towards Ease of Doing Business.