The BCCI invites interested applicants to participate in the Agro World 2018 Festival – India International Agro Trade and Technology Fair, scheduled to be held on October 25 – 27, 2018 at Iari Pusa Campus, New Delhi, India.
During the Fair would, ICFA will be recognizing CEOs from various industries in food and agriculture sector from India and the world for their outstanding global roles and performance by presenting them Global CEO Award 2018. A high-level committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Director General, ICFA with ten globally eminent persons as its members to screen the entries received, analyse and make selection of the awardees. The criteria, format and other details are available on the ICFA website.
Scope of Exhibits
- AGRO PRODUCTS: Grains, cash crops, fruits & vegetables, seeds, edible oil, rice, pulses, spices, dried fruits &
nuts, flowers etc..
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Conventional foods, Instant foods, snacks, healthy foods, frozen foods, sea foods, canned
foods, baby foods, RTE food, fruit juices, wines etc..
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & AQUATIC PRODUCTS: Breeds, feeds, meat products, poultry products, dairy
products, fishery products, seafood, animal feed and health products etc..
- AGRO-INPUT: Agrochemicals, fertilizer, seeds, PGRs, bio-products, bio-stimulants, credit, insurance etc.
- AGRO-TECHNOLOGY AND AGRO- MACHINERY: Farm machinery, micro irrigation agro processing, ICT,
ecommerce, cloud computing, big data, IT solutions, agro technologies farmers services etc.
For further information kindly contact Mr. Jigme Wangchuk at +975 2 322742 during office hour or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.