We are pleased to inform you that Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) is
organizing the 22nd edition of the show – INDIASOFT 2022 – at New Delhi from 23-24 March 2022. The
show is sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. INDIASOFT 2022 will
bring to the fore many such enterprising ventures under one roof providing unique opportunities for global
companies looking for innovative solutions.
2. INDIAOSFT 2022 will also have two major concurrent events showcasing convergence of Electronics
Hardware, Information Technology and Telecommunications at one place. India IoT World 2022 expo will
bring together a large number of Indian enterprises offering economical solutions based on the use of
Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things – two segments of technology that are changing lives across the
globe. Similarly, the 29th edition of Convergence India will also take place during the same period covering
Telecommunication products and services.
3. We would like to invite potential delegates and buyers in the Information Technology and Electronics
Hardware sector and request you to nominate identified delegates through Google Forms Link
4. Every select delegate will be entitled to:-
Reimbursement of expenses towards airfare and hotel (US$ 1000 or actuals – whichever is lower
- Business Meetings / Networking assistance at the exhibition
- Complimentary Entry to the Exhibition (Two Days)
- Complimentary Entry to the Conferences ( Two days)
- Complimentary Networking evening (First day)
5. A delegate registration fee of USD 200 is payable by selected delegates. An e-flyer for the event is will
be send to you. The event will also be organized virtually. The delegates have the option to register either
for virtual participation or in-person. For virtual participation, there are no fees.
6. For further details you may contact Events, BCCI at 322742/ 17533420/ 17676017