The 10th Green Energy Summit is being organized by the Indian Chamber of Commerce to deliberate upon this energy transition with the cooperation of governments, industry, technocrats, financial institutions and consumers. We earnestly request your kind participation and active involvement in this Summit. The Summit will be held on 23rd March 2022 from 10.30 am (IST) on a web platform addressing the following issues.
1. Robust Grids for RE
2. Solar Manufacturing and Power
3. Storage for Electricity Grid and Mobility
4. Hydrogen as an automotive fuel
* One day conference with sessions on different aspects of renewable energy business
* Presence on virtual platform of Key Policy Makers, Investors, eminent Industry players, Embassies, researchers
* Business to Business Interactions can be organized with diverse stakeholders
* Exploring new business opportunities, ideas and networking
* Presentation of 2nd Edition of ICC Green Urja and Energy Efficiency Awards 2021
ICC invites you to join us at the 10th Green Energy Summit & 2nd Green Urja and Energy Efficiency Awards on 23rd March from 10.30am onwards (virtually) for a constructive and engaging discussion.
Register in advance with the following link;