The BCCI would like to inform that the ITEC/e-ITEC courses have been published on ITEC Website (www.itecgoi.in) for 2022-23 training year which are fully funded by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Instructions for registration:
- Visit www.itecgoi.in
- On the homepage, go to Apply for ITEC and from the drop-down menu, click on Apply Now.
- Click on “By Institute” and in the list of institutes, choose the course listed and click on APPLY.
- Select country: Bhutan and click on proceed. You may then apply to the program.
- Once online registration is submitted successfully, candidates need to login to their homepage while clicking at the link received at their valid email ID which was mentioned during filling up the online form.
- Application form is required to be completed and printed form with the following documents may be submitted through Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI). (For Private sector candidates)
- English language Certificate from Bhutan Council for School Examinations & Assessment (BCSEA)
- Medical Report-with ITEC form (all columns required to be fill-up)
- Nomination letter from working employer
- Copy of establishment license
- Copies of educational certificate
- Citizenship Identity Card/Passport
Note: It has been noticed that an updated web browser (Mozilla Firefox) is the best way to register without any hassles.
Please note: Once candidates are done with online registration, an important step is to click the link received at valid email ID for successful registration of application.
For further information, please contact Ms. Kinley Tenzin Yangden at email@example.com or contact 02322742