The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) in collaboration with BCCI-SWITCH Asia project is planning to organize the first ever “Exhibition on Bhutanese Agro-Based Products” with the theme ‘Exploring market for sustainably produced products from Bhutan’.
The event is scheduled on 31st August and 1st September 2022 at PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Delhi, India. The event aims to create a platform for showcasing of indigenous Agro and herbal products that have potential for export, to promote and explore market for Agro-Based products from Bhutan in the international markets. On the sideline of the event, the participants will also facilitate to visit BIOFAC INDIA 2022 at India Expo Centre (IEML), Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR during the event duration.
We would like to inform our esteemed relevant business members manufacturing Agro and herbal based products with potential to export for participation in the said exhibition since we have limited stalls. The booth shall be allocated on “First come first basis” fulfilling the display profile along with required documents.
- Table space for display of their products to be shared with two firms.
- Round trip Air fare for one person per firm (Paro-Delhi-Paro).
- Facilitate visit to BIOFAC INDIA 2022 at India Expo Centre (IEML), Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR relevant program for agribusiness (including local transportation).
- Networking dinner at event venue with opportunities for introductory sessions along with sample display and sideline B2B meetings with relevant invitees.
- One to one business interaction with relevant business sectors at the event venue.
1. A letter of Expression of Interest (EoI).
2. A copy of active business License.
3. Submit the Product catalogue as per the format attached.
4. A copy of CID.
5. A copy of BCCI Membership fee receipt (recent).
6. BCCI Membership Card number (if any).
7. Business card (scan/hard copy)
For confirmation and further queries please contact the Events & Resource Division (ERD) & International Affairs Division (IAD), BCCI during office hour at 322742/324254 or email us at email@example.com