SEASON 3 JABCHOR PLATFORM FOR EQUITY FINANCING
The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) is pleased to announce Season 3 Jabchor – a platform to support our Bhutanese entrepreneurs to scale up their business through access to equity financing.
A great opportunity to pitch, seek financial and mentoring support for business expansion with the support extended from relevant agencies, like-minded individuals, seasoned entrepreneurs, industrialist and corporate bodies.
Primary eligibility Criteria:
1. Applications are open to any interested individual or group irrespective of age, gender, geographical location and type of business;
2. Must have a product or service in market with business operation for minimum of 1 year;
3. Must possess a valid trade license or equivalent proof of legal operation;
4. And must hold a Bhutanese citizenship.
For Registration kindly send the following documentsto firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12th October,2020
1. Duly filled Registration Form. Click here http://www.bcci.org.bt/downloads/season-3-jabchor-registration-form/
2. Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
3. Copy of Valid Trade License or others
For further details contact Mr. Tenzin Wangchuk at 17561005/Ms.Tshering Lhaden at 17481599.
Shortlisted entrepreneurs will be notified through call/email and total of 5-7 entrepreneurs will be selected for final grooming and pitching.