BOILER INDIA 2022 will be held from 14-16 September 2022, at CIDCO Exhibition & Convention Centre, Mumbai, India. It is a mix of trade fairs and seminars that presents itself as a unique networking & progress-driven platform bringing together Indian & global boiler & allied industries under one roof.
Boiler & allied product manufacturers, service providers, engineering solution providers, steam solution providers and boiler using industries like pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, power generating, rice, sugar, cement, rubber, textile, steel, pulp & paper, paints & dyes, oil refineries, distilleries, breweries, etc are the industrial sectors which would participate and present their expertise in the exhibition.
The platform would present the following:
- A unique opportunity for buyers, manufacturers, sellers, technology & service providers to optimally meet, greet and network
- A promising podium to showcase/launch new generation, eco-friendly products and services
- An impetus to the export industry, business expansions, and profitable collaborations within and across borders
- Umpteen opportunities for employment and skill development
- An optimum environment to learn, network and adapt to good industry practices, safety norms, energy efficiency practices, industrial research, innovations, etc.
BOILER INDIA 2022 will witness greater traction and penetration with over 250 exhibitors and ample business visitors from across the user spectrum from over 12 nations. The platform presents a unique opportunity for buyers, manufacturers, sellers, technology & service providers to optimally meet, greet and network.
Therefore, BCCI would like to invite potential buyers/importers to participate by registering on the link given below.
For further queries please contact Business Support Department (BSD), BCCI during office hour at 322742/324254.