The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is pleased to inform the women entrepreneurs in Bhutan that the Women’s Chamber of Industry and Commerce(WCIC) in Sri Lanka is inviting women entrepreneurs from the SAARC to apply to the WCIC Women Entrepreneurs Awards. There is an award category under SAARC which will be awarded to a successful women entrepreneur in the SAARC region. Please see the application kit for further details.
The closing date is on 15th of November as the organizer have expanded the scope of Ownership as follows.
– 51% Ownership by a SAARC Region Woman.
– 100% Women Owned Business with 1/3 or more held by a SAARC Region Woman
– 1/3 or more ownership by a SAARC Region Woman with significant management involvement- Chairman/ Executive Director/ MD/ CEO
WCIC will bear the following costs for the overall SAARC Winner to attend the event in Colombo on the 11th Of January 2023.
– one economy airfare
– 2 night stay/ double room on BB basis at a 5 star hotel
– Airport pick up and drop off.
– 2 Tickets to the event.
For further clarification please contact Business Support Department (BSD), BCCI at 02-322742 during office hours. The application deadline is 15th November, 2022.