The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) is pleased to announce the following post of Asst. ICT Officer
|Sl. No||Position Title||Minimum Qualification Required||Slot||Job location|
|1||Asst. ICT||Cl. XII with 2 Years Diploma in Information Management System||1||BCCI, HQ, Thimphu|
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria may apply to Human Resource Section, BCCI latest by 16th October, 2021 with the following documents:
- Academic transcript. (Class XII and 2 years Diploma Certificate)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Medical fitness certificate. (6 months)
- Security clearance certificate. (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any;
- BCCI employment forms (please download the form from BCCI website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on BCCI website.
For further information, please contact Mr. Choki Gyeltshen, HRO at 02-322742 (109) or 77862542 during office hour.