The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is pleased to inform our valid members to participate in the virtual exhibition on the ‘6th Farm 2 Fork – International Conference, Exhibition & Buyer Seller Meet’ scheduled from 4th – 6th November 2020 organized by its MoU Partner PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi, India.
The Exhibitors’ profiles are seeds & planting material, food processing machinery & technology, dairy machinery & technology, Agri machinery & technology providers and Agri-products.
BCCI would like to invite application from the interested relevant businesses to send your ‘Expression of Interest’ along with the list of products/exhibits latest by 31st October 2020.
Three (3) stalls shall be provided free of cost to display brochure/pamphlet, catalogue (photographs of products), business cards, other marketing materials under the support of Transitional Support Fund (TSF) program, Royal Government of Bhutan.
The interested Exhibitors may contact for further information and participation to the Events & Resources Division, GAD, BCCI at 17676017/ 17799770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
• Applicant has to be the member of BCCI with valid business license.
• Products relevant to exhibitors’ profiles listed above.
• Preference will be given to applicants participating in the fair for the first time.
• Businesses with products relevant to agriculture sector.
• A letter of Expression of Interest
• Submit A copy of business License
• Attached brochure if any
• A copy of CID
• A copy of BCCI membership receipt
• Short Business profile along with company logo (soft)