The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is pleased to inform our valid members on the Panacea 2020 – 9th Natural Products Expo scheduled from 5 – 7 March 2020 at World Trade Centre, Mumbai, India organized by Seishido Communications.
BCCI would like to invite interested business members especially from Cottage and Small Industries (CSI) who deals in natural & organic food & beverages/agro produce, herbal & ayurvedic products, natural body & beauty products, spices & seasoning to send your ‘Expression of Interest’ along with the list of products/exhibits latest by 19th February 2020.
There are two stalls to be supported under the Transitional Trade Support Facilities (TSF) program. The participants will have to bear other expenses towards living cost in connection with this event.
- Applicant has to be the member of BCCI with valid business license (How to register for BCCI Membership)
- Natural ingredients, organic and herbal products manufactured in the country.
- Preference will be given to applicants participating in the fair for the first time.
- Businesses with related products in the market as well as businesses which are work-in-progress for launching their products will be eligible.
- A letter of Expression of Interest
- Submit a copy of business License
- Attached brochure if any
- A copy of CID
- A copy of BCCI membership receipt
For further information, please contact Events and Resource Division, BCCI, Thimphu at Tel: +975 2 324254/322742 or email at email@example.com during office hours before the deadline.