The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is organizing the first ever “Made in Bhutan Exhibition” (MBE), ‘A Milieu for promoting Bhutanese indigenous products’ tentatively scheduled from 19 – 21 February, 2020 in Thimphu under the support of Transitional Support Fund(TSF) program.
The duly filled application form along with the relevant documents will have to be submitted to BCCI, Head Quarter or to the nearest Regional Offices of BCCI before or on 29th January 2020.
For further information, please contact Events and Resource Division, Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Thimphu at 17683861/17799770 or email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or the nearest Regional Office (click here for details)of BCCI.
- Applicant has to be the member of BCCI with valid business license (How to register for BCCI Membership)
- Products manufactured in the country
- Preference will be given to applicants participating in the fair for the first time
- Businesses with products and services in the market as well as businesses which are work-in-progress for launching their products and services will be eligible
- A letter of Expression of Interest
- Submit A copy of business License
- Attached brochure if any
- A copy of CID
- A copy of BCCI membership receipt
- Short Business profile