Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE), the National Export Promotion Agency of Malaysia, is organizing the International Sourcing Program (INSP) MIHAS in conjunction with the 17th Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) 2021.
2. This program is a pre-arranged one-to-one Business Meeting slots created between Malaysia exporters and foreign buyers and it will be opened from 1st April until 1st September 2021. To accommodate the current challenging period of not able to travel abroad, INSP MIHAS 2021 will be organized virtually. This allow bigger numbers of international buyers to participate and meet potential Malaysia suppliers from multiple sectors.
3. MATRADE strongly encourage importers to take advantage of this program as soon as possible to create and secure more business opportunities with quality Malaysian Halal suppliers and producers.
4. This year INSP MIHAS edition is promoting products and services ranging from:
· Halal Consumables (Agriculture Produce, Halal Certified Processed and Ready-to-Eat Products, Chocolate & Dairy Products, Confectionery, Poultry & Seafood Products, Beverages, Emulsifiers & Ingredients, Additives, Herbal Products);
· Non-Food Products (Perfumery, Toiletries, Cosmetics, Beauty Salon Products);
· Pharmaceuticals (Antioxidants, Fortified Food & Beverages, Health Supplements);
· Islamic Investment, Banking & Takaful (Islamic Financial Institutions and Consultants, Islamic Banking, Islamic Unit Trust, Islamic Capital Markets, Takaful (Insurance) and Hibah (Wills));
· Halal Logistics Services;
· Modest Fashion;
· Franchising; and
· Food Technology.