The BCCI is pleased to inform that the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) will be organizing INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO, an international B2B Networking Meet during 17-19 January March 2024 in New Delhi. The event is being co-located with another shows namely Convergence India and Indiasoft . India’s top electronics products and IoT companies will be displaying their products, capabilities, and innovations being made in India in the electronics and IoT sector. This strategic initiative will be the most valuable platform for the global electronics industry to witness and source specialized technologically sound products ranging from finished products, electronic components, electronics technologies and the entire value-added chain of the electronics industry to be presented.
The selected delegate as hosted buyer shall be entitled to:-
- Reimbursement of expenses towards air fare (selected delegates will receive reimbursement of upto US$ 600 towards economy class air fare expenses actuals or US$ 600 whichever is lower).
- Complimentary 3 night hotel accommodation.
- Business Meetings / Networking assistance at the exhibition
- Complimentary Entry to the Exhibition
- Complimentary Entry to the Conferences
- Complimentary Networking evening
The selected delegates are require to pay a registration fee of USD 200 (Rs. 16600). Payment of delegate fees can be made online through ESC Payment Gateway .
Interested BCCI members may kindly register here (https://forms.gle/3KUCYsgPaHpPnfb27) latest by 25th August, 2023
For further clarification on the aforementioned event please contact Business Promotion Division (BPD) at 02-322742 during office hours.