Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) in association with PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organizing India-Bhutan Buyers Sellers Meet in the virtual mode from 16th-18th November 2021.
The Sectors for Buyers Sellers Meet are as under:
- Agriculture and food processing products
- Building and Construction sector
- Dairy and Poultry products
- Coffee, Tea and Spices
- Pharmaceuticals products
- Aayush Products
- Textiles, Apparels and footwear
- Toys, Games and sports goods
- Paper, Plastics, Printing and Packaging
- Wire, Cables and electrical equipments
The selected participants shall be provided virtual booth and the features of the booth are as under:
- Company Video
- Product Photos/ Brochures / Videos / Brief Write Up
- Option for Chat between Buyer and Sellers
- Option for Buyer to send enquiry to Sellers by Email/SMS
- Inclusion of company’s social media handles
- Company Logo on the Fascia Board (Booth Name Board)
In this regard, BCCI would like to invite interested Bhutanese private companies to participate in the virtual India-Bhutan Buyers Sellers Meet. The cost related for participation shall be borne by BCCI.
For the virtual meet, only ten (10) Bhutanese participants shall be selected. It is on first come first basis. The registration shall be closed 28th October 2021.
For participation and further enquiries, please contact Ms.Sonam Wangmo @ 17930800 / 02-322742 or email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org