The BCCI is in receipt of invitation through the Embassy of India in Thimphu that the “Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC) is organizing the ‘Bharat Telecom(previously known as India Telecom) 2024’, an International Business Expo during January 29-30, 2024 at Hotel Taj Palace, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi-110 021.
The event aims to bring potential buyers from across the globe to interact and finalise business deals through B2B meetings with quality telecom equipment/ software manufacturers and ICT services solution providers from India. The event is likely to lead to develop long-term business relations. The event will feature Conference session, Exhibition and B2B meetings where leading Indian Telecommanufacturers & Telecom/ IT service providers will exhibit their capabilities.
The organizer will offer the following to select foreign delegates participating in the event:
- Air travel reimbursement subsidy up to an approved ceiling of USD 375
- Complimentary hotel accommodation for three nights (including breakfast) at New Delhi. Delegates may stay at their own expense for the remaining days.
- Complimentary airport transfer in New Delhi
- Complimentary breakfast (buffet) at the hotel of stay.
- Other expenses not mentioned above need to be borne by the individuals.
Interested business members as a Buyers for the said event are requested to kindly register latest by 19th December, 2023.
For Further queries please contact Business Promotion Division (BPD), BCCI at 322742/324254 during office hour.