This is to notify the business communities of Bhutan that the following invididuals have qualified to contest for up-coming election of BCCI President and Vice Presidents.
- Dasho Ugen Tsechup, M/s Singye Group of Companies Private Limited, Thimphu
- Thinlay Gyamtsho, M/s T & K Construction Private Limited, Thimphu
- Tandin Wangchuk, M/s 8one8 Enterprise, Thimphu
- Dorji Norbu, M/s TW Consulatancy, Gelephu
- Sonam Dorji, M/s Ghasel Enterprise, Thimphu
- Singye Namgyal Dorji, M/s Druk Brick Enterprise, Thimphu
- Ugyen Dorji, M/s Udee Furniture Unit, Bumthang
- Dasho Tashi Dorji, M/s Shab Mineral & Mine House, Samdrup Jongkhar
- Pema Wangchuk, M/s PW Oil & Fodder, Samdrup Jongkhar
- Kamal Pradhan, M/s Bhutan Org Agro Industry, Gelephu
- Karma Tshomo, M/s Karma Tshomo Tshongkhang, Trashigang
The election of the BCCI President and Vice Presidents will be held during the 33rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of BCCI on 26th August, 2021 at BCCI Conference Hall, Thimphu.
for Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
(BCCI-Election Facilitation Team)