The BCCI is in receipt of an invitation through Embassy of India, Thimphu about the 10th Edition of SVUM 2024 International Trade Show at Rajkot from 11 – 13 February – Exhibition & 14th & 15th February- Factory Visits. The event is being organized by Saurashtra Vepar Udyog Mahamandal (Federation of Trade & Industry Saurashtra) (SVUM).
SVUM 2024 International Trade Show is a well-established business networking platform which covers the following:
- How Gujarat, state of India can be a good partner in the development of MSME sector
- How you can further promote and enhance Business with the rest of the world through us.
- Special B2B events for match making
- Modernization of Industries
- Technology Transfer for SMEs
- Factory Visits.
- Enterprises – Growth-Strategies specially focusing the SME.
The organizer shall arrange local Hotel, hospitality, airport pick up and drop and transportation for local travel during delegation visit days. However, any other expenses related to said event is required to be borne by the participant themselves.
Interested business members as hosted buyers are requested to kindly register latest by 2nd January, 2024
Registration link: https://forms.gle/QDC35RaaVTATH1e56
For Further queries please contact Business Promotion Division (BPD), BCCI at 322742/324254 during office hour.