The BCCI is pleased to inform that the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) with support from the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India is organizing International Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) at PackTech Asia Expo – The International Trade Fair for Packaging Industry, 16-18 March 2023, JDA Land, Jammu, India.
The Packmach Asia Expo is set to showcase India’s Packaging Industry capabilities to a global audience from 16-18 March 2023, JDA Land, Jammu, India. With over 120 exhibitors displaying a multiplicity of products with the highest quality standards, advanced technology, and competitive price, PackTech Asia Expo shall fulfil all your packaging sourcing objectives.
PHDCCI would like to invite Buyers from Bhutan for the RBSM in Jammu, India. During the PackTech Asia Expo, PHD Chamber would like to host selected buyers interested in setting up business linkages with Indian companies for their sourcing requirements. Will pre-schedule one-to-one meetings with the Buyers with suitable Indian counterparts matching as per business interest and sourcing requirements. The Focus Sectors for the RBSM are:
- Packaging Machines, materials, and equipment
- Coding and marking solutions
- Food production and processing equipment
- Corrugated box manufacturing machinery
- Paper, film, foil, inks and, other industrial consumables
- Label printing equipment
- Rigid and flexible packaging
- Automation technology/component/accessories
- Supply chain, logistics, and material handling
All approved hosted foreign buyers at the REVERSE BUYERS SELLERS MEET – RBSM 2023 will be eligible for-
- Airfare reimbursement up to USD 700/-(submission of a copy of air ticket, Invoice copy, and boarding passes)
- Complimentary hotel accommodation
- Invitation to various Packtech Asia events, and knowledge sessions during the exhibition
- Complimentary shuttle service (group transfer) from Airport to Hotel and to the Exhibition grounds (*Conditions apply)
All selected hosted foreign buyers shall bear the following expenses themselves:
- Visa Application fee for an Indian visa
- Lunch/Dinner/ Any other expense at the hotel
- Travel Insurance to India
- Any other expense not included in the above
All applications will be placed before the PHDCCI screening committee for their approval. The PHDCCI screening committee reserves the right to select/reject buyers as per the information given in the application form. The Registration Fee for the selected buyer is USD 150 + (SWIFT transfer in US Dollars). The fee is to be paid after the selection.
For further clarification and registration please contact Business Support Department (BSD) at 02-322742 during office hours. Last date of registration 3rd February, 2023