Virtual Exhibition scheduled from 25-26 February and the 1st time ever Global Investors Meet from 1-2 March 2021
Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is in receipt of an Invitation from Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of India Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), is organizing the 6th edition of international Conference on Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Industry on Digital platform i.e. – INDIA PHARMA 2021 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2021 from 25-26 Feb, 2021 & 1-2 March, 2021.
In view of the pandemic and considering the travel restrictions the 6th edition of India Pharma 2021 & India Medical Device 2021 will be organized virtually this year on an engaging and progressive platform where Industry Stakeholders from across the globe will connect and interact to seek investment and business opportunities to their fullest potential.
- CEO’s Roundtable on Pharma & Medical Device sector with Hon’ble Minister(s) & Key officials (25th Feb, 2021)
- India Pharma & India Medical Device Awards (25th Feb, 2021)
- International Drugs Regulators Meet (25th Feb, 2021)
- Global Investors Meet (26th Feb, 2021)
- Workshop by World Health Organization (27th Feb, 2021)
- Thematic Conference sessions on Pharmaceutical sector (1st March, 2021)
- Thematic Conference sessions on Medical Device sector (2nd March, 2021)
We would also like to request all the investors and the Industry stakeholders to participate in the Investors meet and Technical Sessions. Overall Program of the event is below for your information and the brochures of the event will be sent to you in due course of time.
For further information and your participation, contacts Events & Resources Division, GAD, BCCI at 17676017 or 17683861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours