The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry hereby invites application for various ITEC Training Program for 2019 - 2020, funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the link www.itecgoi.in and apply online by filling up your personal details.
- After submission of the form, you will receive an email with a link to activate the registration.
- Log in ITEC Portal at www.itecgoi.in/meaportal/homepage using your given email address and password. You will need to print out the duly filled application form.
- You will need to get approval from your parent organization and submit the application form along with educational & training certificates availed in or outside of the country to the Private Sector HR Capacity Building Division, Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
NOTE: Failing to register online prior to submission of application to BCCI shall result in rejection of application.
Who can apply?
- Officials of Corporate/Public, NGO, Associations, Private Sectors, Universities etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Apply Online)
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training
- Nomination Letter from concern organization
For further details contact:
Mr. Tenzin Wangchuk
Head, Private Sector HRD & Capacity Development
BCCI Head Office, Thimphu
Contact # +975 2 322742 /324254, Mobile # 17561005 (Office Hour only)
Embassy of India
Embassy of India, Thimphu
Contact # +975 2 322162/339656 (Only call from 3 PM to 4 PM during weekdays)