As the government further eases COVID-19 restrictions starting 4th April 2022, it is now the responsibility of the public to be vigilant and follow all the necessary COVID19 protocols strictly. While we adapt to the new government relaxation, the BCCI strongly urges its employees and business members/stakeholders visiting its office premise to strictly adhere to the following arrangements:
1. Outside office premise arrangement:
• The entry gate (East & North) will be completely closed until further notice for better monitoring purpose.
• All the visitors/officials will be directed from the entry gate (South), which is at the left side of the office premise.
• As the visitors arrive at the main office entrance, tables and chairs are put in place to wait for their documents to be ready. Visitors ‘chairs and tables will be disinfected on a regular basis.
• Hand washing stations are set up at various entrance points with an adequate supply of water, soap and sanitizer.
• Someone is deployed to monitor the visitors at the front desk entrance of the office.
• Any payments are accepted contactless through Mbob, Mpay, etc. until further notice.
2. Arrangement within the office:
• Employees in the office should avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing from one another. Wherever possible, all documents to be signed or discussed must be emailed.
• BSD services should be available online and correspond via email to prevent unnecessary crowding. Changes made are notified on the BCCI website and official social media pages.
• If employees experience flu-like symptoms, let the office know and avoid coming to the office. Employees will be granted leave to get themselves tested. If positive, the BCCI shall follow government norms in regard to leave.
Note: Use of facemask is absolutely mandatory and following cough etiquette is very