The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) encourages all the business entities of Bhutan holding Trade License to register for BCCI Membership. The BCCI membership comes in two categories as follows with their individual benefits/advantages:
1. Regular Membership
- Receiving information on various training/workshop etc.
- Obtaining authentication of business establishment when required by Government agencies for various purposes, that is being issued only to the members of BCCI
- Concessions on stall fees during the fairs organized by BCCI and in other international fairs.
- Opportunity to participate for in-country and ex-country programs.
2. Registered Membership
- All the benefits that of General Members
- Issued with valid BCCI Membership Card
- Priority in all activities including (In-country Training, Ex-country), workshop etc.,
- Obtaining concessions and offers during fairs or events organized by the BCCI and in other international fairs where BCCI is affiliated
- Preference for Business to Business (B2B) programs,
- Preference for skill development programs held/coordinated by the BCCI
- Obtaining first-hand information on any programs/activities
- Getting updates/publications of the Chamber.
- Improve business contacts
- Promote business locally/globally
- Opportunity to influence in local policy framing
- And many more