Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) is an apex body for the private sector established as a non-government, apolitical and not-for-profit organization, primarily engaged in promoting, developing and furthering the growth of the Bhutanese private sector by providing a collective voice in advocacy and business facilitation services to help the private sector enhance its competitiveness in its businesses.
BCCI is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of SECRETARY GENERAL. Interested nationals fulfilling the following requirements may apply for the above post within 31 Jan 2018.
- Minimum Qualification Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Master’s Degree in the relevant fields shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years if clean & continuous services, having served for at least for 5 years at the senior management level.
- Excellent communication and written skills in Dzongkha and English languages.
- Within the age bracket of 40 to 60 years at the time of furnishing the application.
- Terms of Employment:
- On contract employment, initially for period of 3 years and subject to one term renewal based on performance.
- Remuneration and other perks:
- Basic Salary: 100,000 per month
- Contract Allowance: 30% of basic salary per month
- House rent allowance: 20% of basic salary per month
- Communication Allowance: 5000 per month
- Chauffeur-driven office duty car
- In addition to above, the selected candidate shall be entitled for other benefits as per the BCCI Service Rules in force.
- Documents Required: Along with a formal application for the post, the candidates shall submit the following documents duly attested
- Copy of Academic transcripts, for degree and other certificates, if any
- CV/Resume of the applicant
- Photo copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Audit Clearance Certificate (upon selection only)
- Medical Certificate
All documents shall be retained by BCCI and short-listed candidates shall be required to produce original academic transcripts on demand at the time of interview that shall be communicated later. For more information, please contact Mr. Damcho Tshering, HRO at 17490906 or Mrs. Sonam Wangmo, Sr. Adm Officer at 17930800.