SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SAARC CCI), an Apex Business Organization of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), is hiring an experienced, energetic and result oriented Secretary General, to be based at the Headquarters of SAARC CCI in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Designation: Secretary General
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience of working in an international organization / multinational at a similar and senior management role, preferably at a Regional or Group level.
- Experience of managing a team of at least 10-15 resources.
- Minimum M.Sc/MBA (Economics, International Business or a related field) from a well reputed
- Excellent understanding of the Political and Economic scenario of South Asia.
- Excellent skills in English both written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of languages of South Asia will be an added advantage.
- Must be a citizen of one of the member countries of SAARC (Afganistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives,
Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka)
- Experience of working on South Asian regional dynamics is a must.
- Should possess an aptitude for research and development
The role requires an extensive engagement with Governments of South Asia, National Chambers and Associations,
Media and Donor organizations. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills to engage at all levels.
If you are willing to take up the challenge to drive the South Asia Economic Cooperation, write to us and send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com, latest by December 15, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.