Ref # BCCI/GAD/HRD-PRO/2017/1323
The Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) through funding support from GoI Project will be conducting Advanced Tailoring Training Program for in-service candidates from the private sectors. Therefore, BCCI would like to invite limited bids from interested registered tailoring training providers (Bhutanese only) to submit proposal to train in-service candidates in advanced tailoring program in Thimphu, Gelephu and Samtse (Kindly refer ToR for details).
The registered training provider should fulfill and submit the following documents during the submission of tender documents:
- Registration certificate from Department of Occupational Standard (DOS), MoLHR.
- Quality Management System (QMS) manual from DOS, MoLHR.
- Course approval on Tailoring from DOS, MoLHR.
- Valid Business Trade License.
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Cost for the training program should be submitted per head cost (per trainees per month). The above training cost should include the followings:
a. Tuition fee
b. Transportation fee for practical session
c. Stipend (minimum of Nu. 1500 per month during the training program).
d. Training materials for training program (both practical and theory)
e. Any other miscellaneous cost for the training program.
- Training provider needs to mobilize candidates for the training program through support from BCCI.
- Training provider should have training capacity to train around 120 trainees in Thimphu with required training facilities as per the approval of DOS, MoLHR.
- Training providers should provide training materials and training facilities for the tailoring training program to be implemented at Gelephu and Samtse (20-30 trainees each for Gelephu and Samtse).
Interested registered tailoring training providers must submit two copies of tendered documents (one original and one copy) to the HR Division, BCCI, Thimphu before 21st December 2017 at 11am and the same will be opened at 11:30am at BCCI office.
For details and clarification please contact Mr. Sonam Dorji, Sr. HRO at 77114051 or 322742 (124) during office hours (9am-4pm).