Online Module for Filing & Tracking of Trade Complaints
The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has created an online module for filing and tracking of quality complaints/trade disputes. From the now onwards the Bhutanese entities have to file their complaints or trade disputes related to international trade at http://dgftebrc.nic.in:8090/TradeDispute/home. The procedure for filing complaints is as follows:
- Go to the DGFT website www.dgft.gov.in>Services>File Quality Complaints/Trade Dispute>fill Online Application Form.
- Upload documents related to the quality complaint/trade dispute, wherever required [maximum 5MB size documents in pdf format].
- Select the jurisdictional Regional Authority of DGFT/SEZ.
- Select jurisdictional Indian Mission (Thimphu for Bhutanese complainant).
- On submission, a Unique Reference Number (URN) starting with ‘Q’ will be generated and sent to the email id of the complainant. Please make sure that the email id is functional as all future correspondence in this regard will be made on this id only.
- A link ‘View Status’ is also available for the complainant to check current position of the complaint at http://dgftebrc.nic.in.8090/TradeDispute