The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) announces master’s programs under the Nehru-Wangchuk Scholarships for 2020 intake. The scholarship details are provided herewith:
|Sl. #||Field of Study||Sector||Target Group|
|1||Masters in Human Resource Management||Cross sector||HR Officers/ Subject Lecturers|
|2||Masters in Hospitality Management||Cross sector||Hotel Managers/ Subject Lecturers/ Subject Instructors|
|3||Masters in Media and Communication||Cross sector||Journalist/News reporter/ Subject Lecturers|
|4||Masters in Civil Engineering||Cross sector||Civil Engineers/ Subject Lecturers/ Subject Instructors|
Specific Criteria includes:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study
- Should have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience with the nominating agency. However, as per HRD Rules and Regulation for Non-Civil Service Sector, minimum work experience required for subject lecturer is one year.
- Dully Filled In-service HRD form and documents mentioned in the In-Service HRD form.
- Mark sheet and certificates (Class XII and Bachelor degree)
- Any other merit certificates
Interested and eligible candidates from Non-Civil Service Sector can submit your documents to Human Resources and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), DoEHR, MoLHR latest by February 28, 2020.
- Three candidates against each field will be shortlisted based on merit (as per HRD Rules and Regulation for Non-Civil Service Sector). The shortlisted candidates will be announced at MoLHR website on March 6, 2020.
Selection Interview and Interview Result
- The selection interview will be held tentatively on March 12, 2020 and interview results will be declared within March 13-16, 2020.
Note: A total of four(4) candidates will be selected from the four courses identified above based on the performance of the candidates.
For further information kindly contact HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR at 02330419 during office hours.