International Training Programme on Informal Sector Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development, India
Six weeks International Training Program on “Informal Sector Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development” will be scheduled from 3rd December 2018 to 11th January 2019. This training program will be conducted by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad. The objective of this program is to develop skill to design and implement Local Economic Development also to equip with necessary skills tools and techniques and to customize EDPs according to local environment.
This 6 weeks international training program (comprising 4 weeks of Classroom inputs & 2 weeks of Study Tour) is completely sponsored by the ITEC Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India targeting participants from 161 countries. The fellowships will cover the following;
Interested persons will have to fill up their applications ‘on-line’. The process of online-registration has started. Please click on the following link and fill the details before submitting it online HERE or Link below:
You may follow the procedure as mentioned below :-
- Open the ITEC website www.itecgoi.in/index.php in your browser.
- Click ‘Apply for ITEC’. There click “APPLY NOW’.
- From the list of streams available, select ‘SMEs & Entrepreneurship’ as EDII programs fall under this category.
- Select ‘Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India’
- Select the course from the list of available courses – for instance, ‘Informal Sector Enterprises, Entrepreneurship & Local Economic Development’. Click on ‘Apply’.
- Select your country under ‘Nationality’ (Please do not click on ‘Secretariat’ as it has an altogether different routing). Click on ‘Proceed’.
7. Start filling up the form.
Print out the forms completed and submit to Private Sector HR Division, BCCI Thimphu latest by 23rd of November 2018.
For further information/clarification, please contact Mr. Tenzin Wangchhuk, Private Sector HR, Division at 02-322742