DHI will be organizing DHI Business Acceleration Program, (DHI BizAP) in partnership with IC2 Institute, University of Texas, USA, will provide a fully funded entrepreneurship program to include:
• Training:Holisticentrepreneurshiptraining delivered by global experts in innovation and entrepreneurship, using proven and patented IC2 entrepreneurship training methodology that has enjoyed success in many countries.33 days of training spread over 3 months with a balanced mix of face-to-face and online learning.
- Funding: Opportunity to pitch forBusinessfinancing from an entrepreneurship promotion fund set-up by DHI.
- Mentorship: Access toextensive local as well as international mentor network for building and growing a successful high-impact entrepreneurial venture; and
- Advisory Services: Avail subject specific advisory services from local talent pool createdby DHI.
BCCI in order to facilitate nomination and recommendation of entrepreneurs for this training program would like to invite applicants from the interested applicants. The interested candidate can register with BCCI within 26th of September 2018.
For further information or clarification, please feel free to contact:
- Mr. Tenzin Wangchuk, BCCI office , Thimphu-02-322742
- Ms. Dorji Om, DHI office -02-336257
- Mr. Sangay Dorji, BCCI office , Phuntsholing-05-254961
- Mr. Kesang, BCCI office , Gelephug-06-252021
- Mr. Sonam Tobgay, BCCI office, S/Jhongkhar -07-251813
- Mr. Kesang Tshering, BCCI office, Mongar-04-641293
- Mr. Lekden Wangchuk, BCCI office, Bumthang-03-361187/17924857