Business Support Department (BSD) looks after the events, delivers business support services and handles the international affairs associated with BCCI.
Roles & Responsibilities of Department
- Planning and Coordination of trade fairs, exhibitions and expositions in-country and ex-country ;
- Planning & delivery of business support services to the members
- Provide business information on B2B referrals to the members
- Look into all program related International Affairs (World Trade Organization/Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral & Technical–Economic cooperation etc.)
- Represent as the Focal desk for the SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Coordination of Business Delegations both incoming and outgoing
- Issuance of Certification and Recommendations
- Coordinate and build networking with the other Chambers around the world through signing of Memorandum of Understanding.
- Coordinate and manage projects relevant/delegated to respective Department.
- Represent the private sector in the national and international forum